- Vedic Heritage Portal
- National Cultural Audiovisual Archives (NCAA)
- National Databank on Indian Art and Culture : A PILOT PROJECT
The main objective of the project was to enhance the accessibility of Indian cultural resources using digital technology. The project includes the digitization of information related to various aspects of Indian art and culture accessible from a single window. know more…
- CoIL-Net – Content development in Indian Language Network is a project sponsored by Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT).
- Digitisation of rare manuscripts, paintings and photographs of Visva – Bharti, Santiniketan
- Digitisation of Ganjuur and Danjuur manuscripts at the National Library of Mongolia
- Digitisation of manuscripts at the National Museum, New Delhi
- Digitisation of Sanskrit and Persian manuscripts at the Oriental Research Library, Srinagar.
- Digitisation of manuscripts at the Shri Pratap Singh Library, Srinagar
- Digitisation of manuscripts at Allama Iqbal Library, Srinagar
- Design and development of Website for Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), New Delhi
- Design and development of Website for National Museum Institute (NMI), New Delhi
- Report on Cultural Mapping of India Under UNESCO’s Programme on Cultural Industries and Copyright Policies and Partnerships