PG Diploma Courses
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSES, 2017-18 The candidates selected for admission in Post Graduate Diploma courses are requested to submit the following at the Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, 11, Man Singh Road, New Delhi from 21st July, 2017 to 3rd August, 2017 between 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
- Two passport size photographs
- Original and self-attested photocopies of 10th class certificate and graduation marksheet/ certificate.
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts’ of the following amount:
- Rs. 20,000/- Post Graduate Diploma in Cultural Informatics
- Rs. 20,000/- Post Graduate Diploma in Preventive Conservation
- Rs. 6,000/- Post Graduate Diploma in Buddhist Studies.
Online payment of fees of the above mentioned amount according to admission in the Post Graduate Diploma course at the given below bank details. The candidates paying fees online are requested to provide with the date of transfer along with UTR number during the admission process as proof of transaction.
|Name of the Bank : Canara Bank Govt. Business Branch, New Delhi- 110001
IFSC : CNRB0003525
Account Number : S.B.- 0143101008365